Thursday 16 April 2015

''MY SELF''

Assalamualaikum , My name is Muhamad Ajmal Ajwad Bin Abdul Ghani , I am 19 years  old , I come from Sungai Petani Kedah Darul Aman . I have 4 sibling , I was the eldest of 4 sibling . My father name Abdul Ghani Bin Haji Zain and first worked as a senior operator in factory amstrong in tikam batu , keadh  . Now my father has a quit his job as a senior operator . My mother is name Jamilah Binti Saad who also worked as a senior operator in Pulau Pinang . So until now my mother  was still working as a senior plant operator . My favourite food are dishes made of water my mother hand for example chicken soy sauce , chicken cooked in red and other water cook made from my mother hand .

What  is interesting here no matter what the cuisine created  by our family , my mother always eat my mother's cooking . story about the activity or hobby at the leissure time . I prefer to spend my time watching heartbeat drama . I always watch the drama is in the slot acasia commence at 7am to 8am . Now in the afternoon , I like to play soccer in a field inmy village namely Kampung Permatang Pasir Kedah the village had to sand ridgers . Usually every evening i and my friend would go down to the field to start our daily activity with football . 

Do not forget to also pray 5 time is our daily activities and it is a problem and the responsibility that we carry for a muslim man . So let us not forget our duty and our responsibility to prefer . In my addition to that , our parents is our responsibility to take care of listerning to the advise of parents , do not talk againt parents and most importantly pity on them , how loved you when you were small to large .

No comments:

Post a Comment